Friday, November 5, 2010

Sweet and Simple Daygown

This has to be my favorite baby daygown I have made. I love the soft pink color and the tatting is so sweet. I can just picture my sweet little one wearing this dress. I can't wait. 
Photobucket
And can I just show you the adorable pleat under the arm? How cute is that? And that adorable sleeve is precious!
Photobucket
And just so you can see all my embroidery handiwork.
Photobucket
And in the tradition of baby daygowns, here is the little rosebud on the back.
Photobucket
Have a great day and happy stitching!

3 comments:

  1. What a darling little gown! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piper. I love this little daygown.
    So, was your old blog "Piper Sydney"? I hope so. I had missed your blog. I am glad you are blogging again and thrilled to hear of your new baby too! Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Piper Sydney was my old blog. I miss blogging and so glad that you found me again. Thanks for the congrats on the new baby. I have done lots of daygowns that I am excited to share with everyone. Keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...