Thursday, February 24, 2011

My little angel

As I finish up some pretty Spring dresses for my girls I had my little angel in white. I made this cute Old Fashioned Baby daygown and love how it looks on her. I see more white dresses in her future. I love the simplicity of this little dress and the delicate tatting on the sleeves and neck. The sleeves are a bit long on her little arms, but I am sure in the coming months she will grow into them nicely. Here is a picture of the dress when I made it.
Photobucket
And here is my angel wearing it. I agree, that these daygowns are much cuter on a little one. What isn't cute with that sweet round bald head!
Photobucket
Sage has finally figured out that the paci really does make it all better. I didn't do a pacifier with Sydney and instead walked many nights rocking her back and forth in my arms. Until she discovered her two fingers that stayed in her mouth for years it seems. So this time I gave in and decided that I would give it a try. It really does soothe her while she is trying to sleep. So much better on Mommy and sleeping too!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that perfect little round head, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! These newborn days pass by too, too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Piper!!

    I just got home from FL & am catching up. Congratulations on your sweet little Sage....she is an ANGEL!
    That gown in simply divine. I love your work & the photography with the sunlight streaming over her it just beautiful.

    Please give her a little hug from Nana Rett?
    Hugs to you, too, Honey! Take it easy, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piper, Sage is such a pretty baby. Ad her daygowns are just lovely. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...