Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Bubble Buggy

I love these little diaper shirts and cover. The pattern is Creations by Michie's Diaper shirt and Cover. It is a wonderful way to do a little shadow work on a sweet baby outfit. This one is a size 3 months. I made it out of scraps of white and pink broadcloth. Talk about easy laundry! No ironing needed. The bias binding is a floral lawn.
Photobucket
My one wheel looks a little wonky. But for some reason, I sort of like the imperfection of it so I didn't go back and and redo it. Would you have?
Photobucket

I am getting down to the wire here. I have 7 days left before I check into the hospital. I have two more things I have to get done. One for the baby and one for Sydney. I sure hope this baby doesn't decide any surprises and wants to make an appearance early or I am in big trouble.
Okay, back to smocking!

4 comments:

  1. I think the wheel is fine. After all, people will be looking at your precious angel, and not the wonky wheel on her outfit. LOL I am waiting with you. Blessings to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper the little diaper set is beautiful. Carol is right no one will be looking at the wheel except you. We are our own worst critics. Good luck next week. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Can't wait to meet (figuratively) your little bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any stitching stitched with love is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sweetie, this is just beautiful! You're going to have the best dressed little baby girl in the whole state!!!
    Leave it just as it is...no changes needed.

    I'll be away when you deliver, but I'm sure Carol will let me know. Good luck to you & hugs for Sydney...she has to be soooooo excited about her new baby sister's arrival.

    Hugs,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...