Monday, January 10, 2011

Warm and cozy

Because this crazy weather this year has me making one thing in lawn and the next in flannel, it is flannel time again. So, I have this wonderfully soft pink flannel and decided on a quick daygown from Collar's Layette. This went together and completed in less than an hour. I used a floral lawn for the bias binding and to cover the buttons. I will have to remember this when I am going to a baby shower next time, it would be a wonderful gift and so many options.
I will say that it does seem large though. Not something my baby will be wearing coming home, that's for sure. It looks more like a 3 month size, at least.
Photobucket

Also, I have finished up a newborn diaper cover. I love the look of these. The cute pink bow and flowers on the booty make it so sweet. I love doing shadow work and this was so fast. This pattern is called Double seat panties. I can see lots of cute variations that could work for these. Also, the fact that the pattern goes from newborn to size 6 makes it a great one.
Photobucket

Here is a little sneak peek at what I have been working on lately. I am thinking this might end up being my coming home outfit for our baby. It is just too sweet not to get lots of pictures in. I need to get busy working on all these UFO's I have since I will be going to the hospital in 22 days now. I know these last few weeks are going to fly by.
Photobucket

Okay, back to work now.

4 comments:

  1. YOu must be getting so excited! I am! Can't wait to hear all about her. Love, love, love the new dress in process! Please post it when you're done. So what are you naming this little sweetie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like this pregnancy has flown by! Loving those little diaper covers and the sweet pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have,you are a very talented lady and i love the little pink dress and pants.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...