Sunday, October 31, 2010

Here we go again!

Well, after not having a blog for the past 10 months, I couldn't handle it anymore and had to start another one.  So... here I am again!
So much has changed for my family.  First off, we moved from Williamsburg, Virginia to Florida in the Spring.  Then we moved not just once when we got here but twice!  I was never so happy as when I could finally get into my boxes of fabrics and start sewing again. 
My little muse, Sydney finished up kindergarten just in time for us to find out we were expecting another baby.  So now, I am sewing frantically for my First grader and trying to get the layette ready for our second little girl who is due in late January.
I hope you enjoy my journey in sewing for my little girls and check back often to see what's going on in my sewing room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...